Start the creative process of your first movie
Want to take your first steps in the world of pre-production and planning of multimedia projects? Then you need to get hold of a complete program to help you to write your next audiovisual projects, whether a movie, a documentary or even a video game.
Celtx is a complete and powerful application for macOS that allows you to write scripts, create storyboards, plan budgets and working hours, and even write reports about the cast or the equipment you're going to need, in other words, the pre-production process from top to bottom.
Become the next J.J. Abrams or George Lucas.
Main features of this application
- Script editor that allows you establish writing goals, follow the project's progress and analyze writing habits.
- Includes a card system to help you organize and put the story into a context.
- Possibility to write, manage and organize the elements of the project into episodes.
- Includes a revision mode to make live changes.
- View the storyboard frame by frame. The user can upload reference images or create his own.
- Allows the organization of work groups.
- Option to share project documentation with the rest of participants.
As you can see, it's a very specific tool, specially aimed at writers, producers, and scriptwriters, in which they can carry out all their artistic creations following a certain order. For such purpose, it's a commercial application that requires a monthly subscription for a variable price depending whom it's for. However, you can download a free trial version with certain limitations to be able to try it out.
And our last piece of advice, if you want to make the most of all the options of this applications, we recommend you to search for a guide on Google, as there's much more to Celtx than what you may think.
- Requires Mac OS X 10.3.9 or above.
- This is a trial version with certain limitations.
Excellent tool for multimedia projects